Simply put, a maximum time frame of 10 days for most orders from the day you placed your order. During Holiday times such as Christmas, there may be slightly delayed shipments. If we have address issues, we always reach out to customers for confirmation. Thus, in rare circumstances, it may take a few days longer.
EXPECT SHIPPING DELAYS DUE TO COVID-19
International Customers (outside of the C) are responsible for paying customs duties/taxes/VAT to their individual governments when the product arrives at their destination country.
- We update tracking information as soon as the label for the order is printed.
- We send a tracking confirmation email for your convenience as soon as the tracking has been updated.
- If your tracking shows saying "shipping label is created" but you don't see any updates, please allow 1-2 days for an update.
- If your product hasn’t arrived within the estimated time please contact us so we can help resolve the matter! Email us at email@example.com
- If your product shows that it has been delivered, but you haven’t received your package, please contact us immediately! We will help out in every way that we can. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For International Orders please allow some extra time since orders frequently get held up in Customs. It may take up to 30 days in some rare cases to receive an international order. This is no fault of ours or the shipping company. This is up to each individual country's government.